Bass Pro Shops® U.S. Open Amateur Team Championships
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter once per day through September 30, 2021.
- How many prizes could I win?
- One (1) sweepstakes prize per person.
- How will I know if I won?
- The drawing(s) will be held on or around October 1, 2021. The winner(s) will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winner(s) are confirmed and prize(s) are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- How old do I have to be to participate?
- You must be at least 18 to participate in this promotion. Please see the Official Rules for further eligibility requirements.
- How do I play the instant win game?
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the game page to find out if you won.
- I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- I got a message that I've already entered, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/bpsopen/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.