Cherry Vanilla Coke® Double Delicious Challenge
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How do I enter the Double Delicious Challenge?
- From February 10, 2020 to April 9, 2020, scan sip & scan® icons on participating Coca-Cola beverages. Scan up to two times daily to collect game board tokens and NCAA® Seeds(through 10:59 a.m. ET March 19, 2020).
For all details and free method of entry, see Official Rules.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter twice per day through April 9, 2020.
- How many prizes could I win?
- You can win one of each collect-to-win prizes (4 total), the grand prize sweepstakes prize, and one (1) of either the bracket sweepstakes or bracket consolation sweepstakes prize.
See Official Rules for all prize details.
- How do I play the collect-to-win game?
- Scan participating Coca-Cola sip & scan® icons up to twice daily to earn two game board tokens. If you complete a row of tokens, you'll automatically win the prize for that row.
- How does the NCAA® bracket work?
- Scan sip & scan® icons on participating Coca-Cola beverages to collect NCAA® seeds from February 10 through 10:59 a.m. ET on March 19, 2020. Each seed you collect serves as a sweepstakes entry.
After 10:59 a.m. ET on March 19, seeds will become NCAA® teams and the bracket will lock.
If a team you collected wins the National Championship, you will be entered for a chance to win $10,000.
If you did not collect the winning team, you will be entered for a chance to win a trip to the 2021 Final Four®.
- I won a prize, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- How will I know if I'm a sweepstakes winner?
- The grand prize and bracket consolation sweepstakes drawings will be held on or around April 13, 2020. The bracket sweepstakes prize drawing will be held on or around April 20, 2020. Sweepstakes winners will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration.
Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/cherryvanillachallenge/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.