Cherry Vanilla Coke® Double Delicious Challenge
Double Delicious Challenge
NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY TO PLAY/ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Double Delicious Challenge (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older and who have a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, National Collegiate Athletic Association® (“NCAA®”), Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting Inc., Merkle, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and any prize providers, agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Parts of the Promotion are based on outcomes of the basketball games in the 2020 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament (the "Tournament"). The Promotion consists of: a collect-to-win-style instant win game (the "Instant Win Game"), a fun bracket-type collection, a sweepstakes for those who hold a game piece for the team that wins the Tournament (the "Bracket Sweepstakes"), a sweepstakes for those who play the Promotion and do not win the Grand Prize Sweepstakes (the "Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes"), and a sweepstakes for everyone who plays the Promotion (the “Grand Prize Sweepstakes”). The outcome of the Tournament will determine which holders of which game pieces will be eligible to enter the Bracket Sweepstakes and/or the Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes in this Promotion.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
The NCAA® is neither a sponsor nor administrator of the Promotion.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), February 10, 2020 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, April 9, 2020 (the "Promotion Period") and is comprised of two (2) phases, as set forth in the table below. Please note that the Bracket Team Collection is only available until March 19, 2020 at 10:59 a.m. ET:
|Phase:||Starts at 1:00 p.m. ET on:||Ends:|
|Bracket Team Collection||2/10/20||3/19/20 at 10:59 a.m. ET|
|Instant Win and Grand Prize Sweepstakes||2/10/20||4/9/20 at 12:59 p.m. ET|
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
5. How to Play/Enter (check dates carefully): You will need a Coca-Cola Account to participate. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. There are 2 ways to participate in the Promotion:
a) sip & scan® via the Website Method of Play/Entry: During the Promotion Period, using your mobile device, visit www.coke.com/cherryvanillachallenge and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Then, locate the sip & scan® icon (each an “Icon”) on packaging of any participating Coca-Cola®-branded products. See participating products HERE. Follow the links and instructions to scan the icon from your mobile device, via your mobile browser, and where indicated to enter/play. You will receive one Instant Win Game play and one entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Additionally, if you are playing on or before March 19, 2020 at 10:59 a.m. ET, you will also automatically receive 1 randomly-selected virtual Game Piece for the Bracket Team Collection (more details below**).
b) Free Method of Instant Win Game Play/Entry: During the Promotion Period, to play without making a purchase, scanning a sip & scan® icon, or using a mobile device, visit www.coke.com/cherryvanillachallenge and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Locate the Official Rules for this Promotion and navigate to this section. Then, CLICK HERE and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including a valid mailing address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will receive an email to your email address with a one-time-use link. Follow the link and click on the button indicated to enter/play for free. If you are playing on or before March 19, 2020 at 10:59 a.m. ET, you will automatically receive 1 randomly-selected virtual Game Piece for the Bracket Team Collection (more details below**). At any time that you play during the Promotion Period, you will receive one Instant Win Game play and one entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. You will have to follow all of the specified steps to receive your Game Piece (until 3/19/20), your Instant Win Game play, and your Grand Prize Sweepstakes entry.
**Each time you participate in the Bracket Team Collection, you will receive a randomly-selected virtual game piece (each a "Game Piece"), each of which represents a team that will be playing in the Tournament. The region ("Region") and the seed ("Seed") of the team will be indicated on the Game Piece if you receive it before the teams are assigned to spots in the bracket. At the start of the Bracket Team Collection phase, there will be 64 unique teams/placeholders for 64 unique teams. You can only collect each team once. If you have received all 64 teams, your subsequent plays in this Promotion will earn you only one Instant Win Game play and one entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes, as your bracket will be full. If you receive a Game Piece, before the NCAA® has assigned teams to spots in the bracket, your Game Piece will indicate on it the Region and the Seed that has been assigned to you. This will correspond to the seeding that is assigned for the NCAA® bracket. Once a team has been assigned to your specific Region and Seed, watch to see how your team progresses through the Tournament. For the final game of the Tournament only, if you have a Game Piece with the team that wins the Tournament, you will be entered for a chance to win the Bracket Sweepstakes. Every person who has a Game Piece other than the Game Piece for the team that wins the Tournament will be entered for one chance to win the Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes for each of those Game Pieces/teams. See Section 8 below, for additional details.
For Both Methods of Entry: Limit: Up to 2 Game Pieces, 2 Instant Win Game plays, and 2 Grand Prize Sweepstakes entries per person per day during the Promotion Period (with the exception of the “double entry bonus” described below for the Grand Prize Sweepstakes only), regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. All plays/entries must take place during applicable phase of the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/Game Pieces/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Accounts, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays/Game Pieces/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all plays/Game Pieces/entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any play/Game Piece/entry, the authorized holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized Account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL GAME PIECE, INSTANT WIN, AND SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY/ENTRY/GAME PIECE HAVE BEEN VERIFIED, AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Promotion Prize Selection, Game Piece Distribution, and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
For the Bracket Sweepstakes and Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes: Game Pieces will be randomly distributed during the Bracket Team Collection phase, as described above**. Limit: up to one (1) of each Game Piece/team per person. Once teams have been assigned to the Regions and Seeds for the Tournament, follow the team that corresponds to your Game Piece to see whether you will be eligible for the Bracket Sweepstakes, the Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes, or both. At the end of the Promotion Period, on or around April 13, 2020, Administrator will randomly select one potential winner of the Bracket Sweepstakes prize from among all eligible participants who have the Game Piece of the team that won the Tournament. After that winner is confirmed, on or around April 20, 2020, Administrator will randomly select one potential winner of the Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes prize from among all eligible participants who have any Game Pieces other than the one for the team that won the Tournament, one entry per Game Piece accumulated in this Promotion during the Bracket Team Collection phase, other than the Game Piece for the team that won the Tournament. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone and will need to take additional steps below to claim the applicable prize or forfeit it. An individual may not win both the Bracket Sweepstakes prize and the Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes prize.
For the Grand Prize Sweepstakes: After the end of the Promotion Period, on or around April 13, 2020, Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries for the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and will need to take additional steps below to claim the prize or forfeit it.
For the Instant Win Game (Collect to Win): During the Promotion Period, each time you participate in the Promotion, you will receive one Instant Win Game play for the collect to win game. What you receive will be determined at random using the Administrator’s Instant Win Game functionality, as described below.
There are 4 tiers of Instant Win Game prizes, as described in Section 8, below. For each prize, you will need to collect all 4 tokens (each a “Token”) (unless you receive the “automatic fill” as described below). Participants will have game boards where they can see all of the tokens needed for each of the Instant Win Game prizes and which ones they have already collected. For each Instant Win Game prize, there are 3 common tokens and one rare token. There is one rare token (and one random win time) for every Instant Win Game prize listed in Section 8 below. As described in Section 5, above, each time you participate in the Promotion, (up to 2 times per day), you will receive one Instant Win Game play. You will either receive one common token, which you will collect on your game board, or one rare token (see Instant Win Game functionality details below), or a notification that you will receive the “double entry bonus” which is an extra entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing.
If you receive a common token, it will be added to your game board. If you receive the double entry bonus, you will see a “x 2” indication and you will automatically receive the extra Grand Prize Sweepstakes entry. If you receive a rare token and it is the fourth token you needed to complete an Instant Win Game prize row on your game board, you will automatically be eligible for the prize indicated and the row will be completed. If you receive a rare token and have not yet collected the other 3 common tokens for the applicable prize, you will receive the automatic fill and all of the tokens for the applicable Instant Win Game prize will be completed for you and you will be eligible for the prize indicated and the row will be completed. In other words, you do not need to have collected the 3 common tokens to win an Instant Win Game prize, if you receive the rare token. If you have collected all 4 rare tokens and completed your game board before the end of the Promotion Period, for each subsequent play, you will receive the double entry bonus.
There will be 78,428 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, each one associated with the rare token for each of the Instant Win Game prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated, and as described above, will complete that applicable row of tokens necessary for that prize. For some prizes, you will be required to provide a valid mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) before you can receive the applicable prize. If any potential winner of an Instant Win Game prize cannot be contacted, fails to take the required steps to provide valid mailing address to claim it within the required time period (as applicable), or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that any potential winner of an Instant Win Game prize is disqualified for any reason, or if all prize times are not claimed, the applicable prize(s) will not be awarded.
For All Potential Winners: Each potential Sweepstakes prize winner (or potential winner's parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release (the "Declaration"), which must be received within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration (for prizes valued at $600 or more only) within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries for the applicable prize, up to three (3) alternate drawings. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed or forfeited Instant Win Game prizes will remain unawarded. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled up to 8–10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
a. Grand Prize Sweepstakes Prize:
1 Grand Prize: A check for $25,000 made out to the winner. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $25,000.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period.
b. Bracket Sweepstakes Prize:
1 Bracket Sweepstakes Prize: A check for $10,000 made out to the winner. ARV: $10,000.
Odds of winning the Bracket Sweepstakes Prize will depend on the number of eligible entrants who hold the Game Piece of the team that wins the Tournament.
c. Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes Prize:
1 Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes Prize: A trip for 2 to the 2021 NCAA® Men’s Final Four® in Indianapolis, IN and scheduled to take place April 3–5, 2021 (the “Event”). Trip prize package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 4 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation between airport and hotel; 2 tickets to the 2021 NCAA® Men’s Final Four®, which includes the National Semifinals & Championship Final Games (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a $1,500 prepaid card that may be used for spending money; and travel agent services. Winner must travel on the dates specified by the Sponsor, surrounding the 2021 NCAA® Men’s Final Four® game, or prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled game or event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. ARV: $11,150. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Odds of winning the Bracket Consolation Sweepstakes prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for this prize during the Promotion Period, which will correspond to the number of Game Pieces awarded during the Promotion Period, minus the person who won the Bracket Sweepstakes.
d. Instant Win Game Prizes:
|Prize Tier||Number of Rare Tokens|
|Coca-Cola- branded bottle cap phone grip||33,302|
|$10 Prepaid Card, fulfilled as a digital code||7,883|
|$5 UberEats digital code||31,791|
|$2 Amazon.com Gift Card||5,452|
NOTE: There is a limit of one (1) of each tier of Instant Win Game prize per person.
33,302 Coca-Cola Bottle Cap Phone Grip Prizes: A Coca-Cola- branded bottle cap phone grip, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $15.
7,883 $10 Prepaid Card Prizes: A $10 Prepaid Card, fulfilled as a digital code, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Terms & conditions apply. ARV: $10. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a winner is between the ages of 13 and 17. These will be fulfilled after the promotion ends and will expire 90 days after date of issue.
31,791 $5 Digital Code Prizes: A $5 UberEats digital code which is redeemable via the Uber® or Uber Eats app within the U.S. in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Terms & conditions apply. ARV: $5. By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions: This card is redeemable via the Uber® or Uber Eats app within the U.S. in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available. Funds do not expire. The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned. You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber or Uber Eats app. The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use. Depending on the state of purchase, this card is issued by Bancorp Card Services, Inc. or The Bancorp Bank. For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit uber.com/legal/gift. These will be fulfilled after the promotion ends.
5,452 $2 Amazon.com Gift Card Prizes: A $2 Amazon.com Gift Card, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Terms & conditions apply. ARV: $2.
Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal/
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize will depend on the number of Instant Win Game prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of digital codes and all prizes apply. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate. No substitution, exchange or transfer of a prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) of each tier of Instant Win Game Prize per person. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $794,369.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, statement, prize information, likeness, photo from any Sweepstakes trip, and city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the Game Pieces/prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA®”), Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting Inc., Merkle, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. NCAA® and Final Four® are registered trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. This is not intended to be used as a gambling device, but strictly for entertainment purposes only. The NCAA® and The Coca-Cola Company do not promote, endorse, or condone gambling or sports wagering of any kind.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Promotion and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, the Administrator's Mobile Terms and Conditions, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Promotion.
14. Promotion Results: For a list of major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2YVvfk4. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.