Swire Coca-Cola Summer
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter once per promo period through August 29, 2020.
- How many prizes could I win?
- One (1) instant win prize per person.
- How will I know if I'm a winner?
- Each winner will be notified about his/her prize via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- How old do I have to be to participate?
- You must be at least 18, and a resident of AZ, CO, ID, KS, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA and WY to participate in this promotion.
- How do I play the instant win game?
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the game page to find out if you won.
- I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- I got a message that I've already entered, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/summerfun20/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.